3 More Coronavirus Infections Reported In Shanghai

Three more novel coronavirus cases have been confirmed in the city, and another 83 suspected cases were ruled out, the Shanghai Health Commission said on Friday morning.

 

So far, the city has reported a total of 318 infections and ruled out 1,494 suspected cases.

 

One of the two newly diagnosed patients is from Wuhan, Hubei Province, and the rest two are Shanghai residents, who have local registered residency or stayed in the city for over six months. One lives in Yangpu District and the other in Jiading.

 

Among the 318 confirmed patients, aged between 7 months and 88 years old, 102 patients are from outside the city — 70 from Wuhan, 23 from other cities in Hubei Province, three from Jiangsu Province, two from Anhui Province, and one each from Heilongjiang, Hunan, Shaanxi and Gansu provinces.

 

The commission said 239 patients are stable, five are in serious condition and 11 are critical. Sixty-two patients have recovered and been discharged from hospital. There has been only one local fatality. Another 156 suspected cases are undergoing tests.

 

Source: SHINE