No additional coronavirus cases were reported in the city on Friday, said the Shanghai Health Commission on Saturday morning.
Meanwhile, another 17 suspected cases have been ruled out, said the commission.
So far, the city has reported 337 infections and ruled out 2,366 suspected cases.
Among all confirmed patients, aged between 7 months and 88 years old, 145 have traveled or lived in Hubei Province, 34 have traveled or lived in other regions and 158 had contact history with infected persons.
A total of 111 patients are from outside the city, while 226 are local residents: those with registered residency and people staying in the city for over six months.
According to the local health commission, 45 patients are stable, one is in serious condition and nine are critical. A total of 279 patients have recovered and been discharged from hospital.
There have been three local fatalities so far. Another 57 suspected cases are undergoing tests.