ShanghaiEye, SMG’s new media platform, creates high-quality videos that tell the stories of Shanghai and China.
You can find ShanghaiEye on our mobile and online site (www.ShanghaiEye.com.cn), Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, and Wechat.
If you have passion for new media production and content production, our team is waiting for you to join us.
ShanghaiEye is looking to hire a native English speaker with media experiences.
What you will be doing:
- Polish texts for assigned reports from the New Media Team.
- Write reports, scripts, columns, and other assigned writing pieces for the New Media Team.
- Polish reports and texts for distribution and contribution purposes.
- Help journalists and editors develop stories, run brainstorming sessions, plan activities and events, etc.
- Host programs for the New Media Team.
- Understand that due to the characteristics of New Media, quick response to breaking news may be needed on weekends and holidays.
- Provide assessment and training to journalists and editors in writing and reporting skills.
- Polish assigned writing pieces for communication or other corporate use.
- Fill in for other copy editors upon request of management.